Chandler Catanzaro Jersey White  

RSS

hongwei28
(@hongwei28)
22/05/2019 3:06 am  
Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians understandably is not happy with his team’s schedule and voiced his displeasure to the league office.“Am I happy about it? Hell Chandler Catanzaro Jersey White , no. I think it’s ridiculous,” Arians said, via Greg Auman of TheAthletic.com. The Bucs play seven weeks in between games in Tampa, with the Raiders also getting the same stretch without a game in Oakland.After playing two of their first three at home, the Bucs play the Rams and the Saints on the road before making their trip to London to “host” the Panthers.After their post-London bye, the Bucs then go to Tennessee and Seattle.“They didn’t do us any favors,” Arians said. “Make it a chip on your shoulder and just say ‘Hey, this is what it is. This is the schedule. We’ll show up and we’ll play.'”NFL V.P. of broadcasting Michael North said last week he wishes for a do-over at producing the schedules for the Bucs and Raiders. Bruce Arians doesn’t want to get credit for hiring female football coaches. He just wants good football coaches.Via Frank Pastor of the , the new Buccaneers coach downplayed his recent hiring of two female assistants 鈥?assistant defensive line coach Lori Locust and assistant strength and conditioning coach Maral Javadifar.鈥淭hat鈥檚 where it should be heading,鈥?Arians said. “Two super-qualified people for what we need. The fact that their gender鈥檚 different  http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-o.-j.-howard-jersey  , who gives a s—? They鈥檙e good coaches.鈥滱rians had previously hired Jen Welter in Arizona as a coaching intern, and said that her teaching style stood out to players. He also drew a straight line from some of his favorite teachers to what he’s doing now.鈥淔ootball [coaches], we鈥檙e glorified schoolteachers,” he said. “You could know all of the football in the world, but if you can鈥檛 teach it . . . so, why not take a great teacher of any gender and let them help your players? . . .鈥淪omeone asked me, 鈥楥an women coach?. Hell, yeah. I鈥檝e even seen it. It鈥檚 just getting opportunities.鈥滱nd Arians is willing to give them those opportunities, while hoping it won’t be such big news soon.

ReplyQuote
Share: